Transfer Applicants

How do I change my faculty or campus of registration?

  • If you are interested in transferring into a professional programme, you may do so only after the first year of your 3 year programme. For example, if you wish to transfer from History to Law, or from Science and Technology to Medical Sciences, you must download the Transfer Application Form from Forms and Download, complete and submit to the Admissions office by January 31 with your current academic record
  • Inter-faculty transfers can be requested online.